Choose Paul's Bicycle Shop for Comfort
* Make sure you have the right size bike.
* Make sure you can reach the handlebars
without being bent over too far.
* Make sure you have a comfortable seat and grips.
* Make sure you have bigger tires for a more cushiony ride.
Choose Paul's Bicycle Shop for Safety
* Make sure your bike is in good repair.
* Wear a helmet - a small investment of 20 dollars could save
* Use a mirror just to make sure where traffic is behind you.
* Wear gloves and pads for comfort and safety.
Choose Paul's Bicycle Shop for Value
* Buy a new or used bike that is of good quality so you can
use it for years.
* Buy a used bike instead of new and save a lot of money.
* Buy parts and accessories that will last.
* Pay a reasonable price for bike repair.
* Get more for your money and have more fun.
Choose Paul's Bicycle Shop for FUN
* Have fun biking.
* Have fun skateboarding or longboarding.
Finally Choose Paul's Bicycle Shop for SATISFACTION
* or just have fun and get HEALTHY.
WE ENJOY HAVING YOU AS A CUSTOMER